The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation. Such information will not be transferred for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Data recorded by the Website, which allows us to recognise you and your preferred settings, this saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- (Where eCommerce facilities exist) To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative or legal purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of $30 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
83 Cherry Lane,
Laverton North, Victoria, Australia 3026
All user information collected by us is kept strictly secured and confidential. Such information will only be used by us to provide more accurate and interactive information for users of this site.
Anonymous user information may also be used by us for research purposes. We do not pass on, sell or trade any of your personal details with any other third party. We may also, at your request, use your contact details to provide further product information.
Any email correspondence relating to products and specials will include an 'opt out' link to allow users to unsubscribe from our mailing list(s).